Since its founding in 1993, Wang Steak has become Taiwan’s best-known high-end steakhouse chain. Only 6 parts of a cow can be used for Wang Steak’s “Wang Steak”, named in honor of Taiwan’s legendary plastics magnate Wang Yung-ching. Persistent in our strict definition of gourmet dining, we select only the best—the 6th to 8th pairs of ribs. The beef is cooked at 250℃ for one and a half hours to realize optimal tenderness and taste.
Wang Steak is very particular about taste, and values the customer’s overall dining experience. Every five years, we undertake a major redecoration, combining urban sophistication with culture to provide an elegant, warm and comfortable dining ambiance.
Italian RAK tableware, with its simple, solid and refined design, is the perfect complement to our cuisine, both in terms of taste and value.
Wang Steak conveys the brand spirit of “Treat customers like they’re the most important people in your life.” We provide customized, respectful and considerate service, and have been rated “No.1” by a variety of Taiwan’s industries and leading magazines.
- 2004 First place, chain restaurant service survey, Global Views Monthly Magazine
- 2005 Outstanding Service Award, CommonWealth Magazine
- 2008 First place, chain restaurant service category (& highest overall service rating among ten industries surveyed), Global Views Monthly Magazine
- 2008 Award of Excellence, “Taiwan Gourmet Restaurant Awards”, Ministry of Economic Affairs, ROC
Three ways of tasting Wang Steak
- Start with tasting the original flavor
- Dipped in preserved sauce, feel for fresh tenderness of meat.
- Garlic will be perfect match
- Garlic’s hot and spicy fragrance mingled with fresh tenderness of meat, brings out the rich taste in beef.
- Dipped in sauces
- Sauces are really broths made from various vegetables and beef stew, cooked for the duration of three days. And this sauce adds a taste of slippery in feel and richness in texture.